8 important reasons why you should assign your unpaid judgment to Platinum Recovery Group:
- It costs nothing to assign your judgment to PRG. We never charge an application fee – or any upfront fees for that matter. You do not have to advance any fees for court filings or investigations nor will you ever be billed. Instead, we are paid on a future-pay % basis based on what we are able to collect.
- We are expert investigators. Unfortunately, if a debtor wants to hide from you there is not much you can do about it. We utilize many techniques to locate and seize debtor assets including: public records, bankruptcy files, state & federal filings, and private databases only available to registered companies like ours.
- We cross state lines. If your debtor has moved, we won’t hesitate to register that judgment in another state (known as judgment domestication) and continue enforcement efforts.
- You never have to handle court filings or appearances. When a judgment is assigned to PRG, we become the judgment assignee of record. This allows us to directly handle court collection tools such as Levies, Garnishments, and Liens.
- You will net more money with us. We pay more on judgments than the industry standard. Contact us for details.
- You don’t have to worry about statutes of limitation. Once assigned, we handle filing renewals and interest calculations.
- You don’t have to worry about compliance. After the judgment has been assigned, we are responsible for best practices that adhere to FDCPA & Rosenthal Act.
- You never have to contact the debtor again. Ongoing communications with the debtor can be emotional and stressful. After the judgment has been assigned to us we will send the debtor a message requiring that they communicate solely with our office.
Ready to get started? Have questions? We’d be happy to answer them.
Give us a ring at (909) 713-3328 or use the handy “contact us” form.